Who am I?Jan 29, 2016 · 1 minute read
What I do…
In general I work only for Open-Source/Free-Software and non-profit projects and do not get any money.
- wiki.natenom.de/mumble – I created the largest German documentation about Mumble – an open source VoIP client.
- wiki.natenom.de – The rest of my wiki also contains a lot of stuff, mostly German but also English.
- blog.natenom.com – My blog about Mumble, Open Source, Linux, Creative Commons music, photography and more.
- A Mumble server with a nice community which I started in 2009.
- On my Github profile you can access all my projects,. for example some modules for the Mumble Moderator which enhances the functionalities of the Mumble server called Murmur.
- Mumble – Did I mention that I am addicted to the Mumble project?
If you like any of my work or my project please consider to donate in order to support me paying my servers.
Contact and (social) stuff
Have a nice day :)