What I do…
In general I work only for Open-Source/Free-Software and non-profit projects and do not get any money.
- wiki.natenom.de/mumble – I created the largest German documentation about Mumble – an open source VoIP client.
- wiki.natenom.de – The rest of my German wiki also contains a lot of stuff.
- blog.natenom.com – My blog about Mumble, Open Source, Linux, Creative Commons music, photography and more.
- wiki.natenom.com – My (new) English wiki contains almost all the translated pages from my German wiki – except the Mumble documentation; though it contains other useful pages related to Mumble.
- A Mumble server with a nice community which I started in 2009.
- On my Github profile you can access all my projects,. for example some modules for the Mumble Moderator which enhances the functionalities of the Mumble server called Murmur.
- Mumble – Did I mention that I am addicted to the Mumble project?
If you like any of my work or my project please consider to donate in order to support me paying my servers.
The social stuff
- natenom on Twitter
- My Mumble server “Natemologie-Zentrum” – Visit us…
- Google plus
- IRC: natenom in #mumble, #mumble.de and #plumble on freenode
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- My public GnuPG key
- Jabber/XMPP: email@example.com
SSL on my websites
Almost all my websites are accessible through SSL thanks to @letsencrypt.
Have a nice day :)